Terms and conditions
European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of the data of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data.
The purpose is to increase the level of protection of personal data and to allow each person control over their own data.
2. What data is being processed?
- identification data
- financial data
- location data.
- other data collected from the natural person when they become the clients of the company.
3. How personal data is processed?
For legitimate purposes, to provide products and services, or to provide assistance with the orders / services provided, or for marketing purposes, identification through the means of communication (telephony, internet, etc.), to prevent fraud or illegal activities.
The processing of personal data is always based on the execution of contracts concluded with companies, for settling some legal obligations the legitimate means of our company on your consent if it has been manifested in this regard.
4. How can this manifested consent be administered??
We can process personal data that allow us to identify your own references even through automatic processes without the need for human intervention, meaning that we will take into account the options expressed. These agreements may be modified by you at any time.
5. The data is communicated to other natural or legal persons?
- it is possible to transmit personal data to other natural or legal persons, respecting the guarantee of data protection through confidentiality clauses.
- it is possible to transmit the data to public authorities, legal bodies, external consultants, other institutions with the mission of adequate guarantees for the protection of personal data.
6. How long the processing of personal data takes?
The personal data lasts throughout the contractual relationship with our company, and after its termination for a period imposed according to the law, limited in the case of archiving.
7. What rights do you have in this area and can they be exercised??
In addition to the rights you already have at the time of the recurring appearance of the law, the above mentioned European Regulation benefits from the following rights:
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data – processing can be restricted if the accuracy of the data is challenged as well as in other cases provided by law.
- the right to data storage. It can be obtained: the deletion of data if it is expressly requested or in other cases provided for by law; after the expiry of the contract (if any) between our company and you / the company you manage.
- the right to rectify personal data – if they are … you can rectify them.
- the right to information. Information regarding the processing of your personal data may be requested.
- the right to the opposition in order to process the data that our company legitimately processes.
- the right to process (notice). One can complain / notify about the processing of personal data at the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data.
- the right to data portability. It is possible to receive in certain conditions, the personal data that our company has provided in a readable format or it may be requested that the personal data provided be transmitted to other operators.
- the right of withdrawal of consent. If the processing is based on your consent, it can be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of the consent will have effect only for the future period, the period performed before the withdrawal of the Ramanand consent is still valid.
- other rights: an employee of our company can be requested and obtained regarding the processing of personal data. You can express your point of view regarding the ones presented above or you can challenge the decision to process personal data.
These rights can be exercised by sending a request to our headquarters in Arad, Str. Calea Radnei no. 298 or by email: email@example.com or by phone: +040753231618.
We communicate that we have appointed an officer for the protection of personal data, and can be contacted if there are any doubts regarding these aspects presented above or any other aspects in this regard by sending a request to the contact address mentioned above.
8. SC DEMATEC VISION SRL has committed itself to respecting privacy in this regard, so please read the entire regulation on the protection of personal data on the web address: www.nut4you.eu
9. We will collect personal data in moments such as:
- purchase / order a telephone product.
- register on our website.
- contact us through different media channels or ask us for information on products / services.
- take part in a competition / offer.
- you are a client of a commercial activity that our company carries out.
The types of information about your data that we may have at a given time are:
- name / first name / CNP / Address / fix or mobile / credit card / date of birth / sex / email.
- data about your location.
- your preferences for certain products / services.
- a history of the orders placed.
10. How your personal data is used?
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- for the delivery to our address of our products that you have ordered by phone, email, online, etc.
- to bill you for a service / product ordered by you or to withdraw your order payment on your card.
- to be able to answer any questions / requests you have regarding our products / services.
- to send you advertising materials, targeting in marketing campaigns, by telephone or by sms, email, social networks etc.
11. Personal data may be transmitted as an exchange of information regarding you with:
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Maps, MailChimp, Youtube etc.
- various plugins for websites.
12. The period of retention of your personal data may be stored, except as otherwise provided by law.
13. Keeping your personal data safe. This expectation is covered by specialized personnel who constantly analyze and monitor personal data protection measures.
14. Mergers and Accessions. In the event that our company goes through a reorganization or migration procedure to another organization we will communicate your information to that organization.